Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

school ain't so cool

So here is a shout out to all of my teacher friends who are dealing with end of the year assessments, TAKS testing, grades, and uncontrollable children. We still have a month left to go and I couldn't talk over them with a mega and a microphone. It's a circus everyday and I couldn't be more tired. It's not like I really want to be there that much either. Now slap some parental units on top of this end of the year sundae and you got a situation enough to make you sick. You know things aren't so swell when teachers crave jeans days. How pathetic is that? Jeans... who knew they could be so pleasurable?

So again to all my teacher friends... good luck and God speed on the next few weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment